We’ve all had to deal with a crisis at one time or another in our lives. Whether it was cancer, chronic illness, or crisis of some sort.
Let’s face it…
Sometimes life just hurts. And when we’re hurting, it is hard to see things that we might normally see clearly.
We are each born with everything we need to thrive in this world – a body, a mind, and a soul connected to a vast field of wisdom, and ultimately to a higher power (I call my higher power, God, but you are free to call yours whatever you wish.). So you have access to all you need.
But pain changes things.
And the pain caused by cancer, chronic illness, or personal crisis changes us. It rocks us to the very core of our being.
That is its purpose.
But it is hard to navigate that change with any grace or dignity when you are suffering.
The right mentor can help you face your fears, overcome your everyday obstacles, and think through the ‘thinks’ that are swirling around frantically in your mind so that you can see through the crazy fog that I imagine is front and center in your head now.
You know, all those things you’re thinking that you really can’t talk to anyone about because to do so would…
- be hard on them or make them worry
- cause them to see you, or treat you differently
- cause them to want to defend or protect you so you’d be getting a biased view, not an honest view
- make you feel weaker or worse in some way
I get it because I’ve been there and I know what I really needed when I was. As a result, I made some not so good decisions because I simply couldn’t sort through everything that I was thinking clearly. It just wasn’t possible for me to figure out things that normally I’d easily have a grip on. And, I certainly didn’t want to whine, complain, feel weak, seem incapable, seem not in control, or cause anyone I loved to worry about me.
More than anything though, I needed facts and the truth.
I needed to know options and someone to talk through those options with – honestly – without emotional entanglement.
I didn’t need – or want – a cheerleader.
I didn’t need a trained therapist or counsellor.
This was different.
I needed some psychological first aid, although I didn’t know what that was at the time.
And after I’d made my way through the crisis at hand, I saw how everything had changed and couldn’t be the same again. So then, I needed someone to help me figure out how to create a new normal and get a life that I could love waking up in every day.
I needed a clear thinker with deep wisdom and a view that I simply wasn’t able to see from where I was. And, I needed resources.
This is why I now do what I do for others.
If you are dealing with something dark and heavy and you could really use the kind of help I’m speaking of here, let’s connect to talk about it.
You can book an intro session here to explore more, ask questions, etc.
Wondering what it costs?
In almost all cases, I’m able to help you most when we work together over a period of time. I find that six months is usually ideal but every person’s situation is different. After speaking with you about your unique situation, we will decide together what is best for YOU. It may be only a single session.
- Six Month Clearing & Creating Intensive: The price of the six month program ranges from $1200 – $3000 depending on how often we need to meet. In this program, you’ll experience deep healing and clearing and gain clarity on what really has you stuck. But best of all, you’ll have the direction and guidance for creating your life the way you want it to be. You’ll know what actions to spend time on and which ones you can let go of. You’ll stop spending so much time dwelling in self-doubt and self-sabotaging behavior and instead feel free and focused. Let’s talk about this one in an intro session book it here.
- Single Clarity or Healing Session: Sometimes all you need is a single session to get to the root of what is causing your “stuckness” and some strategy with moving past it. A single session is 90 minutes. It can be used all at once or it can be split up and the price is $150. You’ll be taken to a link to schedule right after you sign up. If you don’t see a time that works, just contact me and we’ll find something.
Sometimes you are deep into the storm of your crisis and you are literally freaked out and don’t know what to do. If this is where you are, please schedule an intro session and let’s talk about it.
“At first people refuse to believe that a strange new thing can be done, then they begin to hope it can be done, then they see it can be done–then it is done and all the world wonders why it was not done centuries ago.” ~Frances Hodgson Burnett